Personnel Welfare Program is a comprehensive program that focuses on the psychological and emotional well being of candidates. The objective of this program is to provide counselling to your employees, guiding them in various work-related activities and encouraging them to maintain a positive atmosphere and good interpersonal relationship at home and also managing their finances.
Organizations can select all programs or a specific program.
– Personal Counseling Sessions
– Sessions will focus on problems/issues that could be related to either personal life or the workplace
Program – 2
– Wellness Program
– Group sessions with the employees. The focus will be on leading a happy life.
– Be kind to yourself
– Enhance your Family Bonding
– Stress Management
– Managing Interpersonal Relationships
– Eat healthily
– Avoid substance use.
– Learn managing your finances,
– Be informed about Upcoming careers for your adolescents.
Program – 3
Self Development Program: This will entail individual and group sessions with the employees, on enhancing self-awareness, self-esteem, emotional intelligence, managing goals, Making Decisions, creative thinking, Communication Skills, Managing Stress.
Program – 4
Seek Support: Clinical Assessments & Therapeutic Interventions(Psychological assessment) for ‘at risk’ candidates for problems such as Distress, Depression, Anxiety, Adjustment Disorders, Other psychological/emotional problems.
Program – 5
Customized Programs: Need-based programs as per the specifications of the organization Example:
Program – 6
Online Counselling/ Guidance: Online counselling/Guidance services will be rendered by professional counsellors. Sessions will focus on problems/issues that could be related to either personal life or the workplace.