This certified Counselling Skills Training course offers the training you need to become a skilfully trained counsellor.
You will learn the following:
- Basic and advanced counselling skills and frameworks to start your career as a professional counsellor.
- Complement and increase your existing level of professional knowledge.
- Develop a range of person-centred counselling skills and gain deep insights into human behaviour to bring transformation in your clients.
- Learn various skills used in counselling, including communication skills, empathy, body language plus more.
- Understand how to use the knowledge and skills to help you when interacting with your family members, friends and colleagues at work.
On completion of the course, you will get an e-certificate.
Who can take this program?
– Beginner Counselors with Psychology/Social Work/Counseling Background
– Psychology UG, PG and M.Phil Students
– Social Work UG, PG and M.Phil Students
– Counselling & Psychotherapy Students
– Psychiatric Nursing Students